Please check out the information at the bottom of the page before placing an order. The table below shows which size/backing options are available as well as prices for each combination.
- Decide which options you would like, then select those from the dropdown boxes below (arranged by aspect ratio).
- Enter desired quantity and click "Add to Cart".
- Enter the name of the photo shown when displayed in the gallery (i.e. "Backroad Summer Rain") and any other relevant information in the dialog box that appears.
- Proceed with your order.
Sales tax applies to Idaho orders
Most images are displayed in the galleries as 3:2 (standard DSLR camera sensor aspect ratio) as they come off the camera this way. Panoramics are typically 2:1 or 3:1. I can crop most photos to alternate aspect ratios (rectangle, panoramic, square, etc.) if you are interested. I'll send you preview options before printing. Also, if you are interested in seeing what a standard image would look like as a 4:3 crop (sides slightly reduced) from framing sizes like 12x16, 18x24, or 30x40, I am happy to send a preview of that as well.
Photos are printed on Fuji Crystal Archive Professional Super Type PD Luster paper and mounted to your choice of backing. The finish is a very sharp, semi-gloss which is recommended for prints of almost all types. Alternative options exist (see below)...
- Styrene is a very durable 3/32" acid-free, plastic backing that will allow prints to fit most frames. Prints on styrene may be mounted frameless, though mounting to foam is recommended.
- Foam is a very solid backing that is slightly thicker (3/16") than styrene. Plastic coated and resistant to warping, it allows for frameless display. 1" standout hanging posts can be added for $15. The white foam option available with some sizes is slightly more economical yet slightly less dense.
- Matboard is a thin, economical option for smaller prints. If you would like to order a small, cheap sample print this may be the best option. Matboard does tend to warp when not framed.
- The 3/4" and 1.5" Standout options provide a very nice ready-to-mount, frameless option. This is the most popular trend for displaying photos. The boards are very light but sturdy and come with holes pre-drilled for hanging.
Canvas wraps are 1.5" deep and come with a hanging wire attached. These are directly on canvas, not on paper.
Several other special order options are available including Kodak Endura Metallic Paper (provides exceptional depth and vibrance), Fuji Crystal Archive Pearl Paper (extra high, slightly reflective gloss finish), Fuji Crystal Archive Professional Deep Matte Paper (soft, warm, non-reflective matte finish), bamboo mounted prints, acrylic mounted prints (the most expensive/ most attractive option), prints on metal (with several available options), and prints larger than those listed. If you have something in mind that you don't see listed, please contact me (email@example.com). Chances are I can make it happen.
*If you would prefer a print with no backing at a discount please contact me. I highly recommend against this, but I can offer most prints at a slight discount with no backing.
*Although most photos are available in all sizes, a few which lack in resolution may not be available beyond a certain size.